Friday, August 17, 2012

Summer Style

It's pretty casual in our household during the summer.  Not much of a schedule or routine, just a lot of relaxing and hanging out together.  As I was getting ready to head out on a 3 day backpacking trip the girls and I kept it pretty low key, just enjoying some time in the backyard, soaking up the summer weather.

Still in PJ's late in the morning, the girls decided they were missing their rain boots.  Nice ensemble, eh?




Gracie wanted to test out Luna's new princess bike


What says summer more then slurpees?

Oh, yeah.  Just me and my girls kickin' it in the back yard



Saying good bye to mommy as I leave with Jenny for a girls weekend backpacking trip in the Willowa's

Gracie was not happy with my departure.  Thanks Brian for letting me go:)

Have fun Mom!

No comments: